Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hi Nishantha/Sanda,
 
Please find below the details of the workshop that Wesley proposed at the AGM. As I told you over the phone, I advised them to have it after school instead of a morning as my experience with the schools suggested that most of them would not get permission to attend. As such they have convinced their principal to have it 25th after school.
 
As also discussed,they will be mainly inviting the schools that are taking part in the league as a sort of a kick start workshop for the tournament, we will be required to provide the trainers. We should also hopefully be able to get the better debaters attending the workshop to do a mock debate on which comments could be based.
 
Our contact there is Maleen, his no. is 2563115, and I have given him the numbers of the both of you. I have also copied this mail to the Wesley College Debaters' Syndicate For their information.
 
Regards,
Deshan

No comments:

Post a Comment